Friday 20 November 2015

Skate Parks

                             
                             Skate Parks
I love skate parks! But I love indoor skate parks more than outdoor skate parks. I love indoor skate parks more because when it rains I can go to the skate park and my scooter won't break. Also, with outdoor skate parks you can't use them in the winter because it is full of snow BUT you can bring your sled to the skate park and go tobogganing. With indoor parks the ride is smooth, and is much bigger than outdoor skate parks. I like going to the skate park in Toronto because most of my friends live there and my Dad and my mom's ex-boyfriend go there a lot and if I go there and fall and hurt myself they will be there to help.

2 comments:

  1. Liam,

    I really enjoyed reading your posts. We don't have skate parks like this in Barrie, but if we did, I think I would even try out skateboarding. I don't know if I believe you about tobogganing at the skateboard park, I think you are pulling my leg there a little bit!
    I think that skateboarding is a really popular thing here in Barrie. Were you ever at Target when it was open. It's closed now, but that place is huge. I think that place would make a great indoor skateboard park. What do you think? Want to invest with me?
    Let me know!!!
    Cheers,
    Mrs. Persson

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL.I'm not a skater but if I was I'm sure I would think the same but do you ride anything else than scooter?

    ReplyDelete