Friday 20 November 2015

MY AWESOME WEEKEND!!!

My weekend  started with my brother finding out that he got to go to a Barrie colts game with a friend and my dad was with a friend so that meant I got to have a girls night with my mom!!! So me and my mom were going to get pizza but I thought we should get some Pad Thai which is one of my favourite foods so we decided to get that. But before we picked it up my mom drove to Retro Planet and I said what are we doing here? She said do you want to go to Retro Planet so I said yes! So we went inside of it. We only spent 4 tokens but we got 261 tickets because we didn't get the right amount of tokens so the person who worked there gave us a lot more. Then I got a colouring book with my tokens, then I went to pick up our Pad Thai. Finally I went home with my mom and we started eating our food and she said that we can watch the movie Pixels on tv so we stayed up till 10:30 and the movie was really funny. That is all about my awesome weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauren,
    I am glad to see your weekend is so far, so good! Girls nights can be really fun, even if you don't go anywhere, but just have to house to yourself!
    I just mentioned in Ian's post, that I liked Mango Thai, and we usually order from Royal Thai, which is around the corner from Retro Planet!
    I haven't seen the movie Pixels yet, but did you know that both of Mrs. Lenihan's daughters were in the movie. She said they weren't in the scene for long, but I think that is pretty interesting!
    You will have to let me know if anything else takes place tomorrow!
    Cheers,
    Mrs. Persson

    ReplyDelete